MEDIBRIDGE.NET can generate a C32 Continuity of Care Document (CCD) , ATSM Continuity of Care Record, or any other Hl7 version 3 CDA/HITSP/IHE Clinical Documents such as C62 Unstrucutured Documents. Interoperable Documents can be generated from any hospital information system whether it SQL, MUMPS, or virtually any other readable format. Our document engine can also enhance existing CCDs from your EHR with content from other health information systems to meet additional content requirements required by your HIE Partners. You can see an example CCD here.
CLINICAL DOCUMENT FEATURES:
- Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record Capability. Can Merge data from multiple systems easily.
- supports HL7 v3 Messaging.
- suports connectors for HL7 2.3, ODBC, WebDav, HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SFTP, SCP, SOAP, etc.
- Certified for Meaningful Use
- Merge Data from Different Systems/Sources
- Use Standard W3C XML XML technology (RDF-XML, XSLT, SOAP) and OASIS WS (ebXML XACML)
- Terminology Service for Mapping Clinical Terms
- Supported on All Major Operating Systems
- Real time or Batch Process Creation
- Integrates with NwHIN Gateway to enable standards-based HIE
- Automatically produces meta data and stores CCDs in XDS.B Data Repository to enable HIE with patients and outside providers
- Produces XDM for email for media (CD/DVD) distribution
- Exchanged and Viewed by Patients as part of a Patient Portal
- Exchanged and Viewed by Internal or External Providers as part of the HIE Provider Portal.
- Can be integrated into Smart Form technology.
- Can turn paper scans into interoperable sharable documents